This workshop will provide you with an overview of Outcomes 1 - 4 of the new Code of Pastoral Care, which comes into effect on 1 January 2022.
Outcomes 1 - 4 are for all tertiary education providers, and includes providers that enrol international learners.
This workshop is designed for any staff members that support tertiary learners, and in particular staff members who work within pastoral care, or student support teams.
There will be small breakout rooms throughout the session for you to talk through the Code, and how it applies in practice with other participants.
- There is one workshop for all four Outcomes.
- The same workshop will be run each month until December - please just register for one.
- In the event that minimum attendance/registration numbers (10) are not met, registered attendees will be invited to attend the next offering.
- Slides and a recording will be made available and distributed after all workshops.
- Multiple staff members can attend together if they wish, sharing a computer.
For more information on the new Code, click here: